[Ravensfort] Free Site Fee for Newcomers

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 07:50:03 PDT 2001

As someone who received the very nice and elegant
newcomer cards in the mail (thank you), I think this
is a good system.  My newcomers don't have to worry
about being put on a "list", and will have something
tangable to show their newcomer status.  I also don't
have to worry about the list being lost, or
incomplete.  I believe this new system is a great
start, and we will see how well it operates and tweek
it as necessary.

Clarissima

=====
Grazie,