[Ravensfort] (no subject)

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue Apr 2 16:05:04 PST 2002

Congratulations M'Lady!
Now, where will the fostering be and to whom should we plan to betroth him with? These things must be decided before his 5th year!*LOL*

Having one of each, with a girl older than the boy, I can only hope your joy and pride will be as great as mine has been for the last 21 (eeegads! has it been THAT long?!) years.

May the Blessings of Mother Earth, Father God and all Beings of Light and Love be upon you and yours!

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp