[Ravensfort] Brewing/Vinting Compitition

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 3 22:14:19 PST 2002

You are more than welcome to use the tavern again. It's a cool shady spot.

Brewers tend to sleep late so sometime in the afternoon is my suggestion.

Someone that knows nothing about the subject asked to run the competition... This
should be interesting.  It wouldn't hurt to ask the Lady that won last year what
she thinks.  That is the way it has been done in the past, but whatever.

I have a couple of brews that I will be entering.  ...try to take home that horn
for the third time.

Pax,
Marius