[Ravensfort] The playground bunch

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 17:54:03 PDT 2002

Hello, Giovanna here. Just wondering how the construction went on Sunday. I regret that I had to leave early and couldn't say goodbye (no one was up yet!) I had a great time and feel like I made many new close friends or got closer to old ones! Did you finish ? And I wish I could have been in the finished project picture! Thanks for the food Lorraine. See you guys at the event! Love, Giovanna