[Ravensfort] The playground bunch

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Aug 19 18:32:34 PDT 2002

Here is the playground update (yes Gail I will write something up for the
Quoth and have it to you tomorrow).  Although construction was not finished
Mistress Lorraine and Lord Balda did continue work on it Sunday morning and
afternoon.  With another day or two of work construction will be finished
(and will be ready for defendener).  YEAA!!!!!

As soon as it is finished I will post pictures on my web page and will post
a link here.

I would like to also take this time to thank everyone who helped out on
Saturday--My apologies if I forgot anyone or am incorrect with titles
(please let me know privately if I did :-) .

The Saturday construction crew was:
Lord Balda
Lady Giovanna
Lord Pace
HL Dolfin
Brian
James
Mary of Axe Foot (supply run)
HE David St. David (truck loan for supply run)

Again many thanks to one and all who have helped with this project.

In Service I remain--

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd