[Ravensfort] Well, I am alive!

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Wed Feb 27 12:54:55 PST 2002

Hello dear friends,
    I have been home from my surgery for just over 24 hours and feel pretty
good. I have been doing exercises since last night and can flex my leg to 70
degrees and need to get to 90 before the night is through. I will see the
sports physician tomorrow and get set up for aqua therapy. The surgery was
fine and I can tell you all the Doctors and Nurses at the North West
Surgical Building are kind and very professional.  I have a tape of my
surgery and it looks more like under water cave exploration than a knee
replacement. I will be in touch and hope to see all of you soon.   :o)

                    Brian