[Ravensfort] Gulf Wars, Food needs and Gift Basket for An Tir

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Wed Feb 27 09:47:30 PST 2002

Hullo,

I won't be arriving until very late Thursday/very early Friday but if we want to plan a pot luck feast for Saturday, before the night's festivities, I'm for that.  I'm hoping to bring my grill, unless Dolphin is bringing his?

Let's come up with a menu and volunteers for each remove...I'll definitely provide some beverage (flavored sun teas) and let's see what else we can come up with...if y'all want, not trying to take over or run things here.  *LOL*

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com