[Ravensfort] A Quoth Correction

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 21 17:41:12 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
    Greetings unto the peoples of Raven's Fort, and all our friends and
neighbors,

     Meaning no disrespect to anyone I wish to make a correction to this
month's edition of the Quoth the Raven.
     Namely,  in the third sentance on the first page in the "Greetings from
your Baron and Baroness"  I (Lochlann) am named as the person who is doing
this Defender's feast.
     This is unfortunately inaccurate,  Ldy Isabeau (Rachel) is heading up
feast.  I'm just the head cook, chief bottle washer, and occational thug.  Ldy
Isabeau is the one doing most of the work, she's the one doing the planning (I
just nod my head because what she's doing sound really neat), she's the one
who is picking out the recipees (I just taste-test them), she's the one who is
laying out the budget, (and having me double check it).
     I just wanted everyone to know who should get the credit here:     Ldy
Isabeau.

     From the much cluttered desk of,

                        Ld Lochlann

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]