[Ravensfort] Re:songbook

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 15:29:49 PDT 2002

  Charles Anderson <kmac1314 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>L.T.-check with Kief and maybe Crystal to seee if
>they still have copies of the "Old Raven's Fort
>Songbook" from the old days

I used to have one...and thank you Jacinth for offering to put one in

a readable condition...

I don't want to use it as is...the Baroness wants me to get input

from the populace on specific songs to put in the song  book

and so it will be a wonderful resource...

>In other news we have a new Baroness in Arenal who is
>from Ansteorra and former Baroness of BrynGwalad,
>Baroness Katerina du Coeu Noir (Kat) who I can relate
>too when i start my no %$&^ stories going back to the
>early days. I hope this helps your message helped
>trigger the meories

Kat is one of my Amazon sisters...and it's going to be interesting

to see if the things she's planning will come to fruition..

Thanks for pricking memories...we plan on doing some out of Kingdom

events periodically and so may contact you to meet somewhere in the middle..

Thanks again!

Lorraine DeerSlayer