[Ravensfort] Let's remember our manners and be polite ! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Tue Jul 23 14:35:58 PDT 2002

Greetings Friends and Family,
I can tell by the tone, that all of this "bardic talk" is headed down
the wrong path ! ! !
I just want to say, "When posting to the list please be polite ! ! !"
Remember, this list is seen through out the kingdom and I would like to
keep Raven's Fort held in high regards of outsiders.
Now to end on a positive note:
The trip to "Red Tape" was great for a business type trip. 7 members of
Raven's Fort where in attendance and the Italian Dinner and pool party
afterwards were superb.
In Service,
Malcolm De Crauford
Raven's Fort Hospitaler

PS--------- We are a family ! ! !   So just be polite ! ! !      P L E A
S E ! ! !    P L E A S E ! ! !     P L E A S E ! ! !