[Ravensfort] Textile Book Bargains from the David Brown Book

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 11:24:42 PDT 2002

--- RJ Allen <chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --
>
>  Please pardon the cross-posting from the Hou-Announce List, thought those not on that list,
> but, are interested in fabric would find this information handy...
> Regards,  ~Chrystal~

If you order from them, call and see if the book is in stock...
I'm still waiting (I ordered in April) for NESAT III they're
having a problem with getting books from the publisher...

also if you order several...have them send the books as they
come in stock...or else they will hold them all till the order
is filled...

Lorraine