[Ravensfort] MMS demo and bouncing emails

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Thu May 9 17:19:36 PDT 2002

Greetings all--

Several people have brought it to my attention that some email to me is bouncing :-(  I have no idea why and I will probably be changing ISP soon (after school lets out).

Until then please feel free to send email relating to the Ravensfort Playground Project, Joy's Baby Shower, and/or the Montgomery Middle School Demo (so I'm a bit busy right now ;-) ) to my school account tbusa at misd.org and until school closes for the year probably the fastest way to get a hold of me.

Until then--

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Terri Busa

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]