[Ravensfort] Fw: [clancadhla] (unknown)

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Thu May 9 17:22:41 PDT 2002

From: Hunaric Of Clan Cadhla
To: busa at texed.net
Cc: clancadhla at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 5:40 PM
Subject: [clancadhla] (unknown)

Mike, could you please forward this to the Raven's Fort list for me? Thanks

Hunaric

Greeting Raven's Fort,

It has come to my attention a few emails were sent to the list concerning mine and my Clan's apparent treatment of newcomer's concerning garb. This has been addressed by members of my Clan to the person in question personally. Yes my parents were at the event, and not in garb. They brought my brother and cousin, both in my parent's garb, so they would "fit in"They came to MY camp, near MY tent, and then left. Yes,I did ask my parents to put on garb. I also told them that if they come to Defender of the Fort, they needed to be in garb.

I did indeed ask Ragan to put his "boys" in garb. he stated he did not bring any. What he failed to mention in his post was that both Leo and I offered to put them in our garb, fully expecting to not see it again. That offer was refused. Then we hear the ramblings of someone brave enough to talk trash and insult people over the internet. If nothing else, you can always say I am man enough to say what I have to say to your face, not your back. Take that as you will. I do not mean to be insulting, or mean, or fan the fires of controversy. I am not on the list,  and am having my clan brother Lord Balda send this for me. If you wish to respond to me, please feel free to do so, at my personal email,  hunaric at hotmail.com

As for Timo's statement about Ragan not being welcome and his response, I am hereby giving him notice.

Our camp is, per our campsite agreement with Sir Kief and the barony of Raven's Fort, our campsite, and is considered private property, as is every campsite with one of these agreements on file. Anyone not welcome will be asked to leave, most politely, some, such as Ragan, not so politely. If they chose not to leave, we will ask the B&B and Autocrat and Seneschal to assist us in this matter. This is to prevent any misunderstandings or potential harm to said trespasser. For that is what they shall be considered. this is by no means a threat, simply put, for those that wish to be unpleasant shall be removed, if they do not leave on their own after being asked to.

As most know, all are welcome at our camp. But if your being in our camp is a constant irritant, problem or nuisance, you will be asked to leave. We always have food, garb, and beverage for all (alcohol for 21 and up only).

As for Ragan's veiled threats about his friends getting in armor and showing me "boy" Please remember that all are always welcome on the field, but fighting does not make you a man. Being a man makes you a man.

Thank you and apologies for the bandwidth,

Lord Hunaric of Clan Cadha Fitheach

Former Warchieftan of Clan Cadha

Member of the Order of the Talon

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor