[Ravensfort] Censorship

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 07:03:30 PDT 2002

Charley,

Ragan was not warned for his opinions regarding
treatment of newcomers.  If you continue down his
post, he was very insulting to Niklas and Chrystal,
not to mention his comments regarding Hunaric.  This
is not going to be tolerated.  If Ragan had stopped
with a non-insulting comment regarding newcomers, I
wouldn't have warned him, but that was not the case.

Clarissima

--- Charley Atchley <Charley at lcc.net> wrote:
> I agree with Doug Bell and Regan. If people at the
> event treated new comers
> like crap because they had no garb, they deserve
> much worse than what Ragan
> said. I have brought people to events before and had
> the same thing happen
> to them. I was embarrassed. I try to find or make
> garb for everyone that I
> bring to an event. If I am unable to do this I would
> hope that the
> hospitiler or someone would help out. Blasting
> people for being idiots about
> the garb thing is hardly a sin in my opinion. I'll
> see you guys at populace,
> but I won't hear from you on this list again, nor
> will I post to it. I'm out
> of here.
>
> Charley Atchley
>
> 2+8=2*5=15-5=70/7=-8+18=3+7=5+5=12-2
> You got to be very careful if you don't know where
> you're going, because you
> might not get there. --Yogi Berra

=====
Grazie,