[Ravensfort] Censorship

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 23:43:03 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

well the long and the short of it is , should i try to get garb for my new
commers?

yes...    and One of them WAS garbed    by ME.

however   these "newcommers" i mentioned..           i didn't EXPECT ANY of
them to show

NONE calvin erica and bill...           "probably can't make it man Game night"

showed up to take a look before going home to town....

scarlett and roy ? "maybe   MAYBE we're not PROMISING ragan ok?"

they showed up as well prepaired as they could get .. to observe...

i think people who harp on things as trivial as people with out garb on

should seek help
So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS