[Ravensfort] Eggs go good with cheese ! ! !

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 08:57:52 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

    Brian, my good man

     I don't suppose you can translate Yoshi's left-behind recipe (silly boy
for forgeting it) from that horribly barbaric Japanese into a more enlightened
language (Latin, French, English, something), so that we all can partake of
this interesting sounding eastern dish?  And for those that aren't lettered
perhaps we can scratch it out in picture form.

      Lochlann McGruer