[Ravensfort] fighter practice

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue May 7 18:31:55 PDT 2002

My Lord Balda said:
"...almighty God wrenching Mothers Day."

My first reaction was: What have you got against Mother's Day?  %-{ Did you not, at some point in time, and perhaps still do, have a mother?

My second reaction:  Why not still have fighter practice but set the time back an hour or two?
Make it a Mother's-Picnicing-In-The-Park-Watching- Grown-Men-Wack-Each-Other-Day?

Far be it for Mother's to keep our fighters from perfecting their art! *LOL*

Just remember, Father's Day comes up next month!

In service, and jest,
Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!