[Ravensfort] fighter practice

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 18:41:28 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

heh heh why NOT bring your mothers to fighter practice (though it would be
difficult for me to bring mine *smile*)

and i am bethought of a song to SING there..... "MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OOOOUT!"*EVIL
GRIN*
So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS
THE HORNED GOD
KING OF THE FIREMONKEYS
>From: "Olivia G. Rodrigues"
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] fighter practice
>Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 20:31:55 -0500
>
>My Lord Balda said:
>"...almighty God wrenching Mothers Day."
>
>My first reaction was: What have you got against Mother's Day? %-{ Did you
not, at some point in time, and perhaps still do, have a mother?

>My second reaction: Why not still have fighter practice but set the time back
an hour or two?
>Make it a Mother's-Picnicing-In-The-Park-Watching-
Grown-Men-Wack-Each-Other-Day?

>Far be it for Mother's to keep our fighters from perfecting their art! *LOL*
>
>Just remember, Father's Day comes up next month!
>
>In service, and jest,
>Olivia
>---
>Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!
>

>On Tue, 7 May 2002 18:39:24
> Terri and Michael Busa wrote:
> >This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> >--
> >--
> >[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
> >There will be no fighter practice this Sunday May12 2002. Due to the
celebration of the almighty God wrenching Mothers Day.