[Ravensfort] Playground Auction Update?

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Sun May 19 19:43:05 PDT 2002

Lochlann said:

"...it is not possible to have more money than is needed..."

I'm sorry, I thought we were working with a fixed figure for the playscape?

If there are AT LEAST 20 items that can bring in AT LEAST $25.00 each, it's conceivable that we COULD raise more than the stated budget.  If we have over 100 items that can bring in $5 each, well, I repeat my question...

Any other ideas on what we can do for the Children of Ansteorra that attend events in our Barony?  As only 1 of 2 Baronies, to my knowledge, in Ansteorra that have 'permanent' sites, having a childrens activity 'center' with the playscape and, perhaps, some scaled down picnic-style tables makes sense.
A 'sand box' or any other activity type thing just makes Raven's Fort more attractive to get more children, and future members, to the events.

Just a thought....but I could be wrong.

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!