[Ravensfort] Playground Auction Update?

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 12:18:57 PDT 2002

i like the ideas about sand boxs and picnic tables.  i also would like to
see a stair additon to the "swing system" (to get to the slide) to make it
safer.  however, i believe that the childrens area is one of those things on
the raven's fort "to do" list (i still have a copy of the list in the
chronicler's files .....it is LONG) that really never will be crossed off as
"done".  its one of those "works in progress" projects.  and when working of
such projects you can never have too much money, or too much help.  What
would be wonderful is if we DO wind up with more donations than we expected
so we CAN get further on the "childrens area project" than we expected.
right now we were just going for "something".  it would REALLY be cool to be
able to afford SOMETHING!!!!!!  *grin*

-joy midkiff
(simon orom)
.....who still rememebers the playgrounds of childhood
past......oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh