[Ravensfort] Enough...

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 06:22:46 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

Regan muttered things like....

> first impressions are often crucial when your
> trying to get
> people to hang out on the woods with weirdos for the FIRST
> time...

> steriotypical obnoxious
> archtypes of SCAers ?
> that's just RUDE !
>
> some folks  are just TOO rude..

....Ironic isn't it?

*EDIT* ok, i just edited out a multi page diatribe about Ragan,
Newbies, Censorship et al...... I'll keep it short.

Suffice it to say that I'll bet you dollars to dimes that Ragan
has scared of more newbies that everyone else around Ravensfort
combined over the past 6 years I've been playing SCA.

I hate to break it to y'all down there, but one of the ways
Ravensfort is best known throughout the Kingdom is because of
"That loud weirdo with the cow-pelvis head". Truth hurts.

Enough is enough. Ragan is no longer welcome in Cadhla camp.
Period. I don't ever care to exchange words with him again.

 I would also suggest that this is the best course of action for
Ravenfort in dealing with him.

see ya,
Timo