[Ravensfort] Sbandieratori (flag throwing)

Mirabelis mirabelis at cox-internet.com
Tue May 7 10:18:26 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the list and to you Clarissima!!  I've had a look at your
sites here and its all very very interesting!!  As for me personally, I
would be interested in what we could possibly get together.  For fire, I've
made a fire flag of sorts, and I love it, having been in the flag corp in
HS!  As for the rest of the group, I'm not sure who would be interested, but
I can ask them and see.  I've been trying to think of daytime alternatives
to fire, and this seems like something i've been trying to make happen in
some wierd sort of way!!  Thanks for the links to the sites!!  I'll give a
look at the videos and see what I think.  We might can get Walla Walla in on
it as well ;)  She was the only spinner out at the event last weekend and I
hear she made a wonderful show for everyone!  Way to go Mom!!

Anyway, i'll keep an eye out and if you want to try to get together to do
some practicing, i'm sure that we could learn a thing or two!!  If you can
possibly send a link or sommat to me for help on translating this site, that
would be appreciative!  I cant find the videos either, its that thick
English not wanting to bend to the ways of other cultures I guess!

Cheers!
Mirabelis