[Ravensfort] Sbandieratori (flag throwing)

Mirabelis mirabelis at cox-internet.com
Tue May 7 10:30:47 PDT 2002

WooWoo I found the videos!! Very neat stuff!  I would have to say that it
would be a bit of a stretch for our persona to pull it off like those
Italians do ;)  But I'm sure that we could modify it up a bit to include my
Middle Eastern persona, which might would make it a bit more interesting.
Its hard to not want to throw ME dance into that sort of thing as well, just
as you do when you spin the fire.  Not sure what all the regulations are, or
if they even matter, but I'll be standing by with awaiting ear!!  I have a
catalogue that sells flag poles, flags etc.  Easy to make flags tho, just
need the right material!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis