[Ravensfort] Heraldry was Sbandieratori

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue May 7 15:01:05 PDT 2002

Lorraine,

I guess I'll have to do more research.  I mean, who helped out the Irish when England was rousting them about and visa versa? *LOL*

BTW, There was a Hugh 'Red' O'Donnell (Chieftain of the O'Donnell's) that reportedly died at the age of 32, out of disappointment over losing (again) to the English, in 1603 ( I know, post SCA timeline but...). Rumor has it, he faked his death and was reportedly living in Madrid, married the daughter of a wealthy merchant and had several children.

I've been trying to get some documetation from Spain on this...wish I'd listened more in Spanish II.

O.
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!