[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Dance Practice, Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2002

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Sep 23 09:43:32 PDT 2002

Greetings to one and all!

Raven's Fort will have a dance practice this Tuesday evening, Sept. 24, 2002
from 7-9 pm at the Rayford Road Community Center located about 2 miles
heading east (roughly) on Rayford Road (exit from I 45 north--this is The
Woodlands area of town and turn right onto Rayford Road). It is a gray and
green building on your left with a sign by the street and a large parking
lot. We are having a good time learning some period dances--some English
Country dances like Half Hannikin, Gathering Peascods, Heart's Ease, Rufty
Tufty and other dances like Petit Vriens, Old Alman, Lorayne Alman, Horse's
Bransle, Cassandra Bransle and Pinagay Bransle. If you've never danced
before, this is a great opportunity to start. Dancing is lots of fun! Plus
if truth be known, we do usually have "goodies" there to snack on--I'm
bringing some Bluebell's Vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup this time!

Hope to see you there! This dance practice is NOT just for people from
Raven's Fort! :) The more, the better!

Signy