[Ravensfort] How was Defender XX

David Epps lizardkeep at totalzone.com
Mon Sep 23 23:05:11 PDT 2002

Angus and Branwyn wrote:
(much snippage)
  Our children were exhausted before the bardic
>began, so we missed that.
>
>Hopefully others can enlighten you on all the fun we slept through....

It's too bad that you and the kids missed bardic.  Aside from some wonderful singing and story telling we were treated to a performance/play by the Kindled Spirits( I hope I got the name right!!! you probably remember them as the "Swein Burbs" which has since grown by quite a bit and has gained a certain "Kiwi" flavor ;)!) about the story of man gaining fire from the gods.  It was EXQUISITE!!!  We were laughing and rolling on the ground!
I hope that we can convince them to do a repeat performance or two...  Gulf War would be a most appropriate venue.... Hint hint...
Gwynn