[Ravensfort] How was Defender XX

Ramsay ramsay at somethoughts.org
Mon Sep 23 19:30:56 PDT 2002

Someone official can give you more details, but our family enjoyed Defender
very much.  The weather was about as nice as we have ever seen September in
Ansteorra.  Full moon, mid to low 60's in the morning and evening with the
mid day in the 80's.

If I recall correctly, Sir Kein won the chivalric list and Don Robert won
the rapier.   There were many sound beatings.  Sir Kief handed out many
surprises in the form of a spike to the face: it was quite glorious.

Turn out was good and there were a good number of merchants there.   The
children's events were enjoyed by the smalls and the play area was a huge
hit and saw continual use.  Our children were exhausted before the bardic
began, so we missed that.

Hopefully others can enlighten you on all the fun we slept through....

Angus and Branwyn