[Ravensfort] Ansteorrean Public Service Announcement

Marivs byzy at charter.net
Sun Sep 8 10:43:04 PDT 2002

Copperheads are what we have the most of at the Stones.  They like to nest
on the northern side of dry creek beds.  In the fall they start looking for
a den and so become territorial.  I have killed three in my campsite and a
young lady was bitten twice when she stepped of my bridge at Defender a few
years ago.  (I swear, the Assassins Guild had nothing to do with it.)  They
are also climbers.  (Never trust a snake that can climb trees.)

M.