[Ravensfort] GATE LIST FOR DEFENDER

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:27:54 PDT 2002

Thanks to Brian Du Val we only have ONE space left to fill!!!!!  Okay okay,
don't knock over anyone in your rush to get that last space!!!!  But DO
hurry so YOU can get that spot!!!!

Oh, those who have already volunteered.  Please email me with how
you would like your name to appear on the shift list.  I am using titles,
because if you have one than you earned it, and therefore should get to use
it!!!!  And thank you for volunteering to sit gate.

Remember.....email me privately at

midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
joyellis at ev1.net

with "ATTENTION - GATE", in the subject box.  My filters will be less likely
to try to junk it that way!!!!

Thank you for your attention...

-Simon Orom
Joy Midkiff