[Ravensfort] FWD: Re: Greetings From Yngvar Thunderlungs.

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Fri Aug 15 09:31:46 PDT 2003

For those old members who remember Yngvar...  and for those who don't,
well this was a guy who was pretty loud.  Another piece of history.

-J.

From: "Bill Honl" <tempophage at hotmail.com
Subject: Greetings From Yngvar Thunderlungs.
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:40:13 -0700

Howdy howdy howdy!

I mas messing around on the web tonight and just for
fun went to the Raven's Fort site. I was very happy to

find you on the eDoomsday Book, so I thought I would
drop you a line and say hi.

There is a lot to fill you in on, but I'll make a long

story short.

Rozina and I married mundanely in August of 1992 and
we are living in Hammond Oregon. I've held a variety
of jobs, including being a nursing home social worker
for 4 years. Recently I left that and am managing an
independent video store in Astoria Oregon, known in
the current Middle Ages as Heron's Reach.

After years of being told that we couldn't have
children, Rozina came up pregnant just this last
January and is due to have a baby on or around
September 27th!

I went bald and got fat.

I lost some weight.

I haven't gotten to do much SCA, but have been fairly
active in getting a shire going. We started with some
other folks and formed an unofficial study group that
sucessfully became and incipient shire and then about
2 years ago we got our full shire status. I'm the
herald, and I continue to be the punniest herald
around.

I hope that this email finds you in good health.

If by some wierd chance you want to see pictures

webpages.charter.net/cornix

Give my regards to everyone in Raven's Fort, and feel
free to give them the link and this email.

Also feel free to write back

Yngvaaaaaaaar/Bill