[Ravensfort] moving

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 16:47:13 PDT 2003

Rachel,

What are you going to do with Lanie's bed?  If there is no need for it ... or if no one else is going to "claim" it ... Chris and I would be grateful if we could take it.

Love,
Momma Cammie

rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings!
               I am moving next weekend on the 23rd & 24th. Anybody that can come help for about two hours around 10:oo a.m.will be greatly appreciated (before it gets really damn hot). Mostly what will need to be done is to load stuff onto a truck. No packing!
                                           - Isabeau/Xanthe