[Ravensfort] Defender Planning Meeting Report

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 14:51:24 PDT 2003

Lady Julianna could you contact me off list and I can
fill you in on my intended format.
 On a seperate note I was asked by Themselves to come
up and do some fighter practices. If folks could let
me know what Sunday they wanna try and do this I still
will even after I step down(and it might be cooler)
also with enough notice I think I can drag my foster
knight and some squire brothers down for some fun
also. That would be Earl Duncan and maybe Morgan or
Thomas, who knows who else, but that will require
folks agreeing on a weekend.
 Robert

=== message truncated ===