[Ravensfort] GATEHELP!

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 15:19:31 PDT 2003

I am saddened by the fact that I cannot volunteer
Myself or My Lady Sabine at this time. We have always
gladly helped in the past whenever we could.
Unfortunately we have many unanswered issues all
revolving around work and scheduling and at this time
we are on a standby basis of rather or not we will be
able to attend at all. We are still hoping for the
best and if everything works out we will try to help
wherever we can.

In Service,
Hugh Killingbury