[Ravensfort] A&S questionnaire

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Dec 1 10:36:22 PST 2003

1.  What have you been doing this past month as far as A&S is concerned?

2.  Are there any activities you would like to see, or something you would
like to learn?

3.  How many are actually interested in learning dance?  Attendance has
been very poor for two months (read: non-existant).  Would you like to see
some other activity, or is this just a bad night for everyone?

4.  I am considering beta-testing "Knitting 101".  Of those interested,
sing out and let me know what days are best for you.  I am also prepping
"Naalbinding 101"; I would be interested to know how many are also
interested in that.  How far would you be willing to drive for a class?

Regards,
-Jacinth-