[Ravensfort] QUOTH & ATTENTION MODERATOR

Joy Midkiff-Ellis joyscomputer at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:39:24 PST 2003

Hi there.

Im trying to send an IMPORTANT notice about the lack of officer reports for
the quoth from my new email <joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com> and its not being
sent through.  In fact everytime I try to email the list from there it is
held, and never approved for posting.  I would REALLY like to start using
that email and would LOVE it if someone could tell me WHAT I need to do to
get that taken care of.

THANKS!!!

Joy

p.s.  Comp had a worm.  Sorry.  Doing what I can (THANK YOU Shane and Ed).
I have  TWO (maybe three....jacienth email me) officer reports.  If you have
sent one, let me know where you sent it PLEASE!!!!

joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com

(This is the one Im gonna be using from now on, so PLEASE start sending
everything there)

joyscomputer at hotmail.com