[Ravensfort] Thursday Populace

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Dec 3 08:24:00 PST 2003

Greetings--

At this time I'm not sure I will be making it to populace--I've been sick since Thanksgiving (sinus drainage--not food poisoning :-) ) and now my voice has decided to take a vacation.

If anyone needs me to be reimbursed please let me know and I'll try to make arrangements.

If I'm not there I hope that everyone time--also keep December 31st open on your calendars---More details to follow later. :-)

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure