[Ravensfort] Heraldic Office

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 21:17:45 PST 2003

As of the weekend of Candlemas I was named acting Raven's Fort Herald by the Southern Regional Herald.

I am primarily a book herald...(I have really bad '"stage fright") and so will need at least one deputy to assist me and the Baron and Baroness in the voice side of the office...

I plan to have heraldic consultation at least once a month...and if needed more. If you have any questions you my e-mail me at this address (which I only read twice a week,) call me (936-293-8912) or talk to me at Baronial Meetings...

In service to the Barony

Acting Raven's Heart Pursuivant

Lorraine DeerSlayer

P.S. Remember we will need lots of heralds at the event...especially Sunday during the Pas de Armes...anyone who wants to help out please contact me or Brian