[Ravensfort] Heraldic Office

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 06:24:44 PST 2003

--- L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --
>
> As of the weekend of Candlemas I was named acting
> Raven's Fort Herald by the Southern Regional Herald.
>
> I am primarily a book herald...(I have really bad
> '"stage fright") and so will need at least one
> deputy to assist me and the Baron and Baroness in
> the voice side of the office...
>
> I plan to have heraldic consultation at least once a
> month...and if needed more. If you have any
> questions you my e-mail me at this address (which I
> only read twice a week,) call me (936-293-8912) or
> talk to me at Baronial Meetings...
>
> In service to the Barony
>
> Acting Raven's Heart Pursuivant
>
> Lorraine DeerSlayer
>
> P.S. Remember we will need lots of heralds at the
> event...especially Sunday during the Pas de
> Armes...anyone who wants to help out please contact
> me or Brian

 To My Sister Herald in Ansteorra, Congratulations and
welcome to the "seccret society" (just joking)now we
have a reason to talk more often and we can call it
business conferencing :0)  You can't go wrong by
choosing Mistress Jalali>to be yourteacher for Court
she is good,keep in touch if you have any heraldric
q&a.  You also might pick the brains of the big guy,my
nephew, Sir Kief who has been a herald in the past.

 Kegan, Pursuivant, Shire of Arenal
        Kingdom of Meridies