[Ravensfort] 1st Event Cards--A Few Questions

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Wed Feb 5 20:09:37 PST 2003

I too concur with Nicholas on both sides. It does help and we can keep track
of who was new at the event but how do we work in the $3.00 non member
charge?
    Do we keep a separate list of first event new comers or just use the Get
In FREE ticket as a guest pass for just the day? Either way waivers have to
be signed.
    If newcomers are invited to the event a host or guide should be
available. The Hospitler should handle this but not always are they able to
stay with newcomers or guests. People who invite a person to an event should
be mature and able to act as host and guide. Getting their guests in to garb
and helping them fit in should not be a burden to them if their guest is
indeed a friend.

                                                                     Brian