[Ravensfort] 1st Event Cards--A Few Questions

Marivs byzy at charter.net
Wed Feb 5 19:24:56 PST 2003

I agree with Niklas whole heatedly.  After Autocrating thirteen times I must
say that it is much easier to keep track of who and why when there is a
paper trail to follow.  I also agree that when a newbie has a physical pass
in their hot little fist they are much more likely to show. (especially when
they look so cool)  I give a big thumbs up to passes handed out before the
event.

Pax,
Marivs