[Ravensfort] 1st Event Cards--A Few Questions

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 20:23:04 PST 2003

Everyone does need to remember the $3 non-member
surcharge.  Should the barony pay it?  Last event I
believe we had 25 passes used.  That equals $75.  That
doesn't seem like a lot, but we need to acknowledge
that we are sending this to corporate.  This is also a
bookkeeping nightmare.

Grazie
Clarissima

--- Brian du Val <cobalt60 at lcc.net> wrote:
> I too concur with Nicholas on both sides. It does
> help and we can keep track
> of who was new at the event but how do we work in
> the $3.00 non member
> charge?
>     Do we keep a separate list of first event new
> comers or just use the Get
> In FREE ticket as a guest pass for just the day?
> Either way waivers have to
> be signed.
>     If newcomers are invited to the event a host or
> guide should be
> available. The Hospitler should handle this but not
> always are they able to
> stay with newcomers or guests. People who invite a
> person to an event should
> be mature and able to act as host and guide. Getting
> their guests in to garb
> and helping them fit in should not be a burden to
> them if their guest is
> indeed a friend.
>

>                 Brian

=====