[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice--Tower Base pictures

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Fri Jan 3 02:18:29 PST 2003

Good Morning everyone--

Insomnia caught up with me again and I stayed up to scan in pictures from last Sunday's fighter practice and base moving.

Just click on the link below and you will get to my personal web page.  One of these days I'll have a bunch of extra time and will update the rest of it.

http://users3.ev1.net/~busa/fighter_practice_122902.htm

Hope you enjoy the pictures--and yes Malcome your favorite picture is there :-)

Reminder fighter practice is at our house again this Sunday--I may or may not have the camera out again then :-)

Until then---
Isobail

--
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]