[Ravensfort] work day for the day at the pas.

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Sun Jan 19 15:19:08 PST 2003

Hello and Good day!
    The event is soon uppon us and we are busy as usual getting ready for it.

Even though we will not have to place privies, raise big green tents and spray for fire ants we will need to do a few things to make the event happen.
    I will need some strong people who own trucks and trailers to help move things to the Livingston site for the event. I will also need a few hands helping me finish the covers for the gallery.

    The following will need to be taken to the site Friday:

    All the tables
    the red list field rope
    kitchen gear.
    the gallery  ( I will take it with some help loading and unloading )
    the three white pavilions

        and other things that may pop up.
I would like any volunteers who wish to help to please contact me.
    Up until now it has been pretty easy getting ready. I've been working on the gallery and have not taxed any one to help except Malcolm and Artorious.
    We are less than 30 days from the event and I will need some help.

   Next Saturday, January 25 I will be working on the gallery if any one would like top help. We will be stenciling and sewing and cutting and hammering.

 For those who would rather be helping with the feast I am sure that Jacinth will be needing some help soon if not already.

        Thank you for reading this. I look forward to hearing from many of you.

                                                            Brian   :o)