[Ravensfort] Thank You!

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Jan 24 15:19:54 PST 2003

Lorraine did say:
 I give my sincerest thanks for all the support that many of you have given
me in my recently past time of restriction. It was amazing to me, the large
number of people who lovingly helped me keep to my restriction, and gave me
love and support during this time...

I have come out of my trial... feeling more  loved, respected and wanted
than I had before..

Hey you must have forgot. You are too tuff a cookie to crumble under that
menial amount type of excremental bovine product.

                                                        ;oP