[Ravensfort] what have you been doing?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 21:36:45 PST 2003

I've been finishing Chrystal's Elizabethan dress, doing research on Elizabethan clothing, tablet weaving a black and gold band, consulting on appropriate fabric, researching on early period weaves, doing more extensive research on "viking" clothing, and...studing "viking" history.
Lorraine DeerSlayer
 jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:Heilsa,

I seem to do a lot of talking myself, but I find I am wondering what
everyone else has been up to, or wants to do. Here's your chance:

1. If you are a guild principal -- I would appreciate a report as soon as
you are able. I am not doing a good enough job of soliciting this
information, it seems.

2. Artisans (anyone that is doing anything, whether you are an expert
at it or not) -- what have you been working on? Example: "Hi! I have
been knitting a scarf (I learned about Scottish knitting at a recent
meeting), spinning and plying yarn, cooking and taste-testing French
recipes for an upcoming feast, learning to play the recorder, fulling some
nalbinded mittens, and doing assorted costume research. I am planning
on doing natural dying and making a new batch of soap in late March."

You don't have to give a dissertation, but I would like to hear what
wonderful things you have been at.... and see if there is someting I can
do to help you. Just ask me -- I don't bite (much).

Warm Regards,
-Jacinth-