[Ravensfort] Chronicler applications

Piroska Simon simon_piroska at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 11:53:46 PDT 2003

Greetings,

In September, my current warrant as Raven's Fort Chronicler will expire.  I
have enjoyed being your Chronicler and producing the "Quoth the Raven" each
month.  Now, however, it is time for me to step down and move on to other
things.  Thus, applications are being accepted for the position of
Chronicler through July 31, 2003.

Requirements for this position include typing ability, access to a computer
and printer(if you would rather do the Quoth on the computer, as I do), and
Internet access (for receiving reports and submissions in a timelly manner).

Please send you application along with a copy of your current membership
card ( and driver's license) to the regional Chronicler (see the Black Star
or me at Populace), your Baron & Baroness, your seneschal, and myself.

I will be happy to answer any questions you might have, either by email or
at Populace.  I will also be happy to help the future Chronicler if needed.

In service to Raven's Fort,

Simon Piroska
Chronicler