[Ravensfort] RE: Defender of the Fort

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:41:34 PDT 2003

Ditto, if'n it's after we get down there (16 days, 14 hours, 21 minutes, and 16 seconds  ), then I'd like to volunteer to do site prep and constable duty, plus whatever else I can do

I need to get out in some 90 degree plus heat swinging a machete or axe clearing brush, been too bloody long

Breandán
"You only won because you had more Irish on your side than we did!" - Unknown Confederate soldier to a Union soldier after the surrender at Appomattox, 1865