[Ravensfort] Directions to Fire Station

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at netscape.net
Thu May 1 10:26:52 PDT 2003

Hello Hugh,
If your coming from Houston : Take the 19 loop "Trinity hwy 19 exit".
Drive about 2 maybe 3 miles and take the Hwy 75 exit. Turn left on Hwy
75 also known as Sam Houston Ave. in Huntsville City limits. Drive for
about 3 miles or 3 Red Lights. Then start looking toward the right....
You should see Jack in the box, Army Reserve Station, Fire Station #2,
and Taco Bell all in the same block and in that order. Turn right into
the parking lot and we will be in the First Class Room you come to.
We'll be glad to see you and your family there.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm
Hospitaler
PS..... We normally go out to eat afterwards please feel free to join