[Ravensfort] need help with quoth

Joy Midkiff-Ellis joyscomputer at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:22:57 PST 2003

Everyone knows that the kids and I have moved back to Huntsville.  The quoth
was saftly tucked away in the comp, all done.  I set the comp up and was
going to print the quoth out and take it to the printers when the comp
started going VERY SLOW, and then I couldnt find the quoth,.....and then
there were big orange letters that said....It is now safe to shut off your
computer.  And now it wont turn on at all.  I have to take the comp to be
fixed tonight, and need someone to help mom keep up with the kids at
populace so she can go to populace and I can go get the comp fixed so I can
recover the quoth that is tightly locked inside that expensive hunk of brand
new junk!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Joy

I am open to bribing people for this help!!!!!