[Ravensfort] Demo

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Sun Nov 23 11:16:15 PST 2003

Greeting unto The Barony of Raven's Fort & The Shire of Gatesedge,
I would like to thank all the members of our groups that helped out
with the SCA demo at Montgomery County College. Your service to your
group and the SCA as a whole is greatly appreciated. Our next Demo will
be at the Scottish/Celtic festival this coming weekend. The Festival
people tell me that their preparing for about 2000 people from all over
the state. This should be a fantastic SCA demo,if the weather holds out.
In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort